1. All deliveries have a 30-minute time range and your food will arrive anytime within that range. If you require an exact timing of arrival, please speak with us beforehand so that we may better understand your requirements.
2. In cases of adverse delivery conditions (weather, traffic accidents) your event time may be delayed up to 30 minutes. In the case such a rare situation occurs, we will contact you on the soonest basis to inform you in advance.
3. Unfortunately, we do not accept cancellations for bento orders. However, we understand that unforeseen circumstances may happen to any of us; hence if you face a situation as such, please give us a call and we will assist to change your delivery dates to another day in the future. There may be a service fee involved if the change of dates result in any loss on our end.
4. No refunds will be made whilst awaiting for the new delivery date.
Order Lead Time
5. Order lead time is twenty-four (24) hours in advance.
6. If order basket exceeds $700.00, lead time will automatically be changed to forty-eight (48) hours. Please take note of this as the system, as silly as it seems does not prompt of this change!
7. All food and beverages are to be consumed within three (3) hours from time delivered.
8. Please indicate in the "remarks" column if there are any specific dietary requirements not available in our options. We will contact you on the soonest basis.
9. All bento meals come with cutleries, please inform us in advance if you do not require any. Thank you for helping us to reduce waste!
10. Last but not least, if you have any enquiries that have not been addressed above, please call us at 6225 6002 so that we may better assist you!
Thank you for choosing Pagi Sore to be part of your event!
Holding a corporate or personal event? Pagi Sore bento boxes are a hassle-free way to ensure your guests are well-fed and ready to go! With a variety of combinations and price range available to choose from!
1) There is a minimum order of 4 sets per type of bento.
2) Our rice is by default, Butterflypea blue. Please indicate in the "remarks" column if you would like for rice to be white instead. The change will apply to all bentos in the order.